Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Apple Munchin

After just getting home from a run, I thought I would take a few minutes to grab a bite to eat and catch up on a few emails. A few minutes after I sat down at the computer, Jared waddled into the living room with an apple in his hands that we was happily munching on. I was surprised to find my little guy biting right into an apple since the many times I have tried to get him to eat an apple he just shakes his head. It was so cute to see him sinking his teeth into one of the biggest apples we have in the house, so of course I had to take a few pictures.









3 comments:

Gina said...

Dang he is cute! Great job eating an apple, Jared!

Reminds me of this post:
http://workingmomofliam.blogspot.com/2006/10/hes-got-apple-hey-hey-hey.html

pianogirl said...

Cute! That apple is almost as big as his head.

We should get together soon! I'll call ya'!

Jewls said...

I tagged you on my blog...check it out!