Sunday morning as Jared and I were cuddling in Elizabeth's bed (she had previously jumped into bed with Steve and I and so I got the boot!), I was just trying to get my bum out of bed, but hadn't quite gotten there. Steve and Elizabeth came in to rouse Mommy and they jumped on the bed with the two of us. So, the whole family was laying (and jumping, and screaming, and climbing, and tickling - you get the picture right) there when Elizabeth said the following:
"I know, let's get a hammer and hammer out everyone's teeth and then we can just eat applesauce all day."
Okay, sounds like a plan!
*********************************************
Later on the kids were finishing up their dinner and were making quite a ruckus (as normal). I was asking Elizabeth to keep it down a little and said the following:
"Elizabeth that is hurting my earballs."
Steve and Elizabeth could not stop laughing. I can't blame them really! My brain must still be recuperating from the end of tax season and my 2 day tax seminar!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
The Kettle Sunday Funnies
Posted by MK at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Isn't it great to have moments like these to remind us to laugh!
Post a Comment