Back in January when Steve had some time off work, we took Elizabeth to go ice skating. She loved it, and was really confident out on the ice. We couldn't believe how quickly she picked it up. She would fall and just jump right back up. While we skated, there were a group of girls practicing for what must have been an upcoming competition. After watching them for a while, she asked, "Mom what are they doing?" I explained to her that they were learning to dance on the ice. Next thing I knew she was telling me how she wanted to dance on the ice too.
So, when Steve had a day off work this week, the two of them headed back to the ice rink. Unfortunately, Elizabeth had just started coming down with something, so she wasn't quite as excited or energetic. But she still says she had fun! I loved these pictures Steve got of her. Apparently she was only willing to pose before she actually started skating.
So, when Steve had a day off work this week, the two of them headed back to the ice rink. Unfortunately, Elizabeth had just started coming down with something, so she wasn't quite as excited or energetic. But she still says she had fun! I loved these pictures Steve got of her. Apparently she was only willing to pose before she actually started skating.
Getting all warmed up and ready for skating!
She just loves to get her picture taken, isn't she so sweet!!!
Acting just like a little "ice princess", with the cold glare and all!
2 comments:
That is cool she is so interested. I remember wanting to "dance on the ice" when I was six as that was the first time I went. I wanted to wear the cute outfits if not anything else.
She is such a beautiful girl! I love the first and last photos!
She needs to be a model! That last picture is hilarious. She is so pretty!
Post a Comment