
Last Friday Elizabeth had me get the sprinkler set up for her. She ran around all day in her swimming suit. I think I had to beg her to put clothes on so we could run a few errands later. It is so much fun watching her do new things. We have set up the sprinkler before, but she has never played in them much, mostly she likes me to fill up her pool, but since the sprinkler is easier, I am trying to convince her it is fun. She is so funny to watch. She will go right up to the sprinkler and let it pass right over her and spray her a ton, but she is too scared to actually run through. Steven coaxed her into it a few times, but other than that, she just runs up to it like maybe she will go through this time and then races away as fast as she can when it starts heading her way. What a funny girl.
Ahh....don't let it get me! Into the fire
Hello Farrah Fawcett!
I can't believe I actually got this picture and it turned out clear! I love the expression!
2 comments:
Those are some great shots! What a pretty girl.
Great action photos! What a fun little girl!
Post a Comment