Yesterday the first snow of the winter season fell. Elizabeth was so excited that on the way home from the post office she asked if she could play in the snow. I told her she had to wait until Dad got home because it was dark by then and I needed to make dinner. Luckily Daddy was already home. So Elizabeth dressed in her pink princess dress and sporting a pair of pink sweats underneath headed outside to play. She and Dad built the world's tallest snowman, or in Elizabeth's words they built a "gimentic snowman". It was too dark for pictures last night, put here is a picture of Snowy. After a good hour in the snow they were ready to come in and warm up.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! That IS a "gimentic snowman". haha. What a funny girl. This post makes me wish I lived where it snows. I'm tired of it being in the 70's & 80's!
Our girls were so excited too, but I think you got a lot more than we did since all we did was eat the snow in our yard!
This is so dang cute. Man I wish Evan and McKenzie could build a snow man together once in a while! How fun for Elizabeth. I miss Utah. Elizabeth is just so cute. She sounds like a really fun little girl.
That is awesome! What fun! I love her language... cracks me up!
Hey! I can't remember who told me about your blog, but I'm glad I found it :) How fun to actually have a yard to play in the snow in :)
Post a Comment