For those who haven't noticed (or seen), Jared is much bigger than Elizabeth ever was. He has those fat roles on his legs and arms. To me he is just Jared, but when I see other children I realize how chubby he has gotten since he was born. He is definitely our little Chunky Monkey.


Thursday, October 11, 2007
Chunky Monkey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love chubby babies! He is so cute. I want to kiss his cheeks!
He is soooo cute! Hard to look at these pictures and not squeeze him :)
I want a baby!!!!!
He is such a pretty baby Miriam. I love pictures of babies in just their diaper. I'm sure he has earned every one of those rolls. Cute boy!
Jewls stole my words! Seriously though, this is the prettiest baby on earth! He should be famous he's so beautiful! I bet you just want to eat him up! Oh man, just like butter that kid!
Post a Comment